Thursday, October 22, 2009

Losing My Mind...

Okay, I am going to share something with you...as I grow older I often feel that I have no brain. I forget names of people that I have known forever...I have something in my hand while I am looking for that thing in my hand...I yell...where the hell are my glasses... Only to find they are on my face ...Ahhh
But I am okay, I have an out for everything... because I...have told my husband...I am not responsible for anything...lol! Because I know myself too well.
Today I went to the grocery store and was chatting to my daughter on the phone the whole time I was there...I was trying to hurry so I could tend for her. So I told here I would call her when I got home.So I drive home...honk the horn for my son to get the bags...Yes...that is right I paid for the groceries...but...FORGOT the groceries!
I had to drive all the way back to the store...the clerk is laughing. my son laughing...I am laughing...I am losing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment