Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am Who?

I am sitting here this morning, just saw my husband and son off for the day. I am getting finally to the point of adjusting not working. I am starting to do some things I like, things I had no idea I liked. I just started drawing and I am pretty good who would of thought?
This is a sample...
I started meditating again and reading inspiring books. Yesterday sat in my room surround by all the things I love and the fireplace cuddled with coffee...I loved my day. Long time getting here...and I am enjoying life and enjoying finding the new me.

Daily I find something literally new about me...I am beginning to finally say I like the real me. I say the real me because, I hid behind work for so long...I have never even knew me. Things happen for a reason...still in pain but, I am managing to the best I can for now...living with it but, not giving up on hope

1 comment:

  1. Did you draw that picture? I love it and I love your site new look, attitude, and perspective. It's wonderful and so are you! Love the sisters poem, you are so creative, and talented. Even though I know all those things...you blow me away with things you are really capable of.

    Luv you

    ReplyDelete