Monday, October 19, 2009

The Shack
I have just finished a great book if you do not have a structured religion or even if you do but, your open minded, this is a book for you. I loved the thought provoking book... it made me re-think my path in life again...it let me know I am on the right track for me... It keeps me changing. It is full of hope and love....This is a Great Book!
This is what I am working on...

Promising Myself

To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my family and friends feel that there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only of the best of others, to love and help them to the best of my ability.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others just as I am for mine.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful continuing smile to all I meet.
To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.


There is so much more than we know and I am evolving to a person of Love, Strength, Hope and perseverance

No comments:

Post a Comment