Monday, November 2, 2009

Last Few Days...


Sister's are the best...


I hung out with my sister's and had a blast!
I love being with them we went to lunch and hung out at Barnes and Noble we talked, drank coffee and then bought books. Great day with them I love them all so much.
Giggled lot's...






On Halloween I had my grand babies over night and that was a blast too! We had a sleep over and all slept together in the front room. They are a little over two and are totally entertaining. What one doesn't think of the other does! Grandpa was teasing my little Ady and her sister has gotten very protective. She waned her rabbit what she calls her Ninny and grandpa was saying no, Tyler walked up to hand on hip, finger in his face...Give Ninny to Ady now! My husband and I looked at each other and laughed so hard...needless to say grandpa gave her Ninny to Ady.
And look at these litte beauties...

Love My Life...I am so Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment