Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Tory...

The Darkest Hour


In your darkest hour
When loneliness and despair overtake you
I’ll be there

In your darkest hour
As the fear and the doubt overwhelm you
I’ll be there

I am The Light shining in your soul
And the hope living in your heart
I am the dream you cling to
When your life seems torn apart

I am the friend walking by your side
And the family who loves you
On this long and bumpy ride

You are not alone
And you are not forsaken
Even in your darkest hour
When you feel your heart is breaking....I'll be there

I am with you in the good times
And when laughter turns to tears
I’ll be there in the days…and weeks…and as the months turn into years

You are not abandoned
Your spirit…strong and true
And even in your darkest hour


God

No comments:

Post a Comment