Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rantings of a mad women...

I had a better day today I went to the canyon and sat by the river. I found myself to be quiet and comfortable. I have been in a sleep zone lately and depressed. This is an on going experience for me and I just need to keep doing the best I can but, nature playtime was great. I came home with an adjusted attitude and called the doctor to make an appointment for the new happenings in my back. Friday I go to the doctor that manages all my medication and will talk to him about the side effects.

I need a plan I can't keep going in this direction, it is a dead end. There has got to be an answer or a more painless way to live. I have become ranting of a mad women depending on the day. I sometimes think I am going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment