Friday, July 3, 2009

Dedicated to Don

Love Gets Me Through...

I live my life from day to day, wondering how I’ll feel today
A thought away from losing it all, I need to just stand and be tall
Things are not as they seem, I just need to look hard I’ll find my thing
I am blessed more than I know; I have people that love me so
Stay in the day and live my life right, don’t look for things that give me fright
I’m walking and holding my grand babies too, what more in life would I love to do
My mind is open to a spiritual thing and soon will find my heart with a string
I know I feel lost and alone it’s true but, god will lead me back to you
Don’t lose faith in me today; it takes a while to find my way
But Don I swear the person you knew may be gone, but I still love you
Standing by me you still do, sometimes I wonder why you do
Life has changed as we both knew, but l can make this up to you
My love is stronger for you today, you’re the light that guides my way

Don, I can do this don't lose faith...I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment