Friday, July 17, 2009

Please leave comments would love to hear...

Can you call something compromised or have the right to be upset if someone you never thought would read your blog did? I never wanted them to read my blog, but it is out into the world for anyone to read. Is it right to take that information that this person read and mock me with it? My little place of therapy is a little displaced for me. I have not written for awhile because I don’t know how I feel about my kids reading my blog and then using it against me.

I have found friends and people that care about me from this blog, I have gotten relieve. Someone with chronic pain to say the word “relieve” is sacred and only someone with chronic pain would understand it I would have never gotten that from a therapist. But can I still speak the truth and say what I think if my seventeen year old is reading this? I am not sure…the sad thing is right before all this happened my brother sent me to a woman to do reicky on me, who sent me to another woman who is helping me with tapping. Then my sister mentioned the book “when everything changes change everything” for me and the book practically fell in my hands and after I started reading it the light bulb went on.

Synchronicity happening all around me…. For once in the last year I had the best week and worst week all rolled in one. I thought I may have cancer; my son moved out and trashed me in the process, my grand baby had surgery. My emotions are so out of control that my entire family is arguing. I was told I am negative and always feel sorry for myself. Then I met two wonderful women who gave me hope and I bought this book which I believe will have saved my life. I think they can help me not be negative and sorry for myself and maybe even be able to be happy. I don't want to be labeled anything like those words, I just want to meet my soul and find myself to help me deal with my new life.

So there you have it do you give up the people that have been encouraging me through my blog and emails or do I say screw it and go with the very first words I wrote on my blog….I write this blog for me and no one else to help me in any way I can.

1 comment:

  1. Christy,
    I think you know that the only person we have any control over is ourselves. What other people think of us is in many ways none of our business. What they think is usually based on how they view their own lives and what makes them tick. Their ideas are just opinions and so we listen and hear and say thank you for their opinion. But you have to live according to your hearts understanding. Just remember their opinion is not law. If this blog has led you to the ability to love yourself just where you are at any given moment it is probably a good thing. We are all teachers and you are teaching me so much. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete