Thursday, July 30, 2009

Synchronicity

Well, I have had synchronicity going on all over the place...crazy! So I am definitely moving forward and it feels good. I know I am on the right path and it is so good to feel passion and excitement again...for the first time in a long time. And to realize this one thing. My life doesn't need to continually struggle, I understand that my body is not me - it does not define me - I define me.

I have been trying to observe my thoughts and judgements - knowing that 50,000 different thoughts you think in one day! Understanding where I have been in the last year my thoughts are not where I want them to be...judgements I'm embarrassed. Have you ever noticed your mind is constantly doing self talk - even when someone is talking to you - your mind is talking to you - it never stops. And the problem with self talk it is mostly negative unless you change that otherwise the negative talk then keeps building and building and soon it will be your truth. Then add chronic pain which compounds the problem. Notice this next time you get the chance as someone is talking with you. Perspective is very powerful, it has pulled me out of deep hole of feeling sorry for myself - to monitoring my thoughts and wanting to replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts...Hmmm

You know Monday I had the most intense, loving, awake moment I have ever had...better than I had ever dreamed. I have faith that change is always for the better - it may take you a year to figure it out - but always for the better. LOL
I am starting a new me...I am living life in the moment of today... that gives me the opportunity to re-create who I am...what I want to be...what my life looks like. My life is no longer running me...I am creating my life and experiancing it the way I choose. Do I still have pain...well of course that has not changed...I am changing.

Enlightenment is a great thing...you start to see things all around you that you never saw before...never even thought they were there...when really I just wasn't looking. God is here with no judgement and no special church's...he wants to to have a happy experience with life, so keep your mind and eyes open, read, meditate... stay in touch daily with your soul. Soul, Mind, Body is Harmony where you can do anything...keep your eyes looking at what YOU want to see.

For anyone who wants to change their life...read When Everything Changes Change Everything...the door will open and lead you to the next book to read and before you know it...You will realize change is always for the good...you just need faith.

http://changingchange.net

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    You might enjoy our blog on synchronicity. Many stories.
    www.ofscarabs.blogspot.com
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and am proud and blessed to be your sister

    ReplyDelete