Saturday, August 8, 2009

Change

I changed who I am...just like that...I have seen things I never imagined I would see. I have felt energy run throughout my body while meditating. I am changing for the better...for who I want to be. I am still not sure who or what that is...but I know what I don't want and that is a good start.

The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color. It is the symbol of the soul.
They remind us that life is a dance, not to take things quite so seriously.
They also remind us to get up and move. Dance brings the sweetness of life.
The above statement is how I feel in this moment...I feel the change...I wait for it with open arms and love.

I have been thinking about my blog...how many people really read and look at it. How many people could I help change their perspective in their life today? I am not sure what my blog will look like in the future, I have a dream of what this could be but, we will just have to see. I would love to start a group in my area with the people that are interested in an enlightening experience, no religion, no right or wrong, no judgement...just soul to soul to God...as ONE!

What I do know for sure today in this moment:
God is real
God loves and is always with me
God and I are connected and so are you

I also know for sure that negative thinking will kick you ass...you have to be diligent about watching your mind...pay attention it is important. The mind is very sneaky...it wants you to think negative things are happening when really they aren't. It makes you paranoid that others are talking about you, which makes you talk about others which creates NEGATIVE! It makes you live in a place of "distorted reality"...and you just keep adding and adding to it. It makes you say ugly things about yourself...until you start believing that as your truth... until you don't even find yourself worthy of anything...even Love. You have to love yourself first...your are important, nurture yourself...or you will never love anyone else, you will never live the life you were meant to live...A Happy Life.

People walk in sleeplessness this means: A natural periodic state of rest for the mind and body, in which the eyes usually close and consciousness is completely or partially lost, so that there is a decrease in bodily movement and responsiveness to external stimuli.

People are awake this means: To rouse from a state resembling sleep, as from death, inaction; to put into action; to give new life to; to stir up; as, to awake the dead; to awake the dormant faculties.

I am awake and can't believe what I have been missing...thank goodness for my back injury... to have this moment to dwell... and have it envelop me...I am so grateful! I am NOT religious...there is no religion here...we were born with our soul
to guide us...but god also had us forget the rest of what is...connecting to your soul everyday will make you happy and the ability to have whatever you want, and you remember what it is we all have forgotten.

We are energy, our thoughts are energy...thoughts create your LIFE
Your fears draws energy which creates your LIFE
Love is PURE energy which creates your life
If this is true, and we know it is...everything is energy...then with or without you knowing YOU are creating your LIFE. So you should consciously create your own life instead of chance doing it for you.

If you don't like your life...the beauty is YOU can change it Today! By how you think. Do what I did take this challenge monitor your thoughts for three days...you will be shocked at what your mind has you thinking negativity and judgement! Then go to a quiet place in your mind! First go to your favorite place...in your house, outside where ever...just so you won't be bothered. Take the phone off the hook, turn your cell phone off, keep your animals out...JUST YOU BEING QUIET. See how you feel...listen how you feel. If you feel happy...Great...if you feel any negative anxious anything or maybe nothing felt...you might want to think about what I have said.

(1584)

1 comment:

  1. Would you have believed me if I had told you all of this?
    If we are lucky and are seeking we all come to this understanding in our own way and in our own time.
    I just noted that my comment to your last entry didn't get published. Don't know what happened, but I was delighted to see two blogs that were upbeat and I was thrilled to see the direction you are headed. It all looks exciting. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete