Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love me for me or Don't...

When I started my blog it was an outlet just for me. To be honest of how I am feeling...Today I use it for the same thing so if you are one of my kids you may want to think twice befor reading because this is my "truth!"

I take my stand today... to gain clairty in my place in my family and life...no more being rude, saying remarks, blaming me for your lives problems, no more threatening you or your kids love. This is the chance I take today. I love you both more than words can say and feel the pain and hope for the best. I am you mother, grandmother for your kids, the only one you will ever have.

You love me for my good and my bad or don't take me at all! My heart is full of love for anyone one of you that are willing to do that… who accepts me for me and if not the rest of you can kiss my ass!

Okay, so I earsed my long blog I had written. After looking at it, I felt I was justifing my actions and theirs. Christy defines Christy...and these words are not it. So this was the just ending of my blog, the rest is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment